Thursday 5 May 2011

Things I'm Loving

#1 - the news of the month!!

Goodbye wordpress!!!!  HELLO blogger! :D

I managed to find quite an easy way to import all my old wordpress posts into here.  It's a brand new site, but if you feel the need to back track on any of my old stuff - it's all here - even under the same labels.  And your comments remain!!  (what a snazzy thing the internet is when you can be bothered investigating!!  Even if it is at 1am)

Better still - you can "follow" me!!

Wordpress is pretty boring overall, and not very useful when it comes to customising etc.  Blogger is way more user-friendly!  So I am back!

#2 - I'm also loving....


Princess Adelaide - who is somehow convinced that putting a pair of pants on your head (usually PJ pants) is a "hat" - and wearing the hat always involves dancing around.  Usually at bedtime.

Favourite song: the "move it" song from Madagascar.  Now that is a trick her daddy taught her.


She wore this particular "hat" for about 2 hours the other day.  She especially likes it when it  slides down and scrunches up her eyes.

#3 -

Lemonade scones, with jam and cream.  YUM!


#4 -



This little guy measures 30 weeks and he's supposed to be 25.  Little miss measured 5 weeks behind.  How ironic this baby growing thing is.  Here's hoping he's not going to be massive!

#5 -


The various ways a necklace can be worn.  Or stretched.

#6 -



Outfits that she's been waiting nearly 2 years to wear.  A friend gave me these tights and pink top not long after Princess Adelaide was born.  I discovered them the other day - she looks pretty cute I reckon!

Have a great weekend everyone!
x

5 comments:

  1. Im first...me likes...although do you still want your full name as your address? Maybe a pseudonym might help with privacy issues?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blog - yay!!! Such cute pics - love the hat, and move it was a fav at our place for ages!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay - welcome to blogger - I love your page .. it's nice a clean and easy to read :-) Love the pic too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your bump is gorgeous!!
    Lovin' the new blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to comment. All comments are approved pre-publish and all spam will be reported.