Tuesday 31 May 2011

Random Ramble....

This is my dog.  Well, our family dog.  He lives with my parents.

He has a complex....



He slept in one of these when he was a tiny puppy.  My mum still uses them as her laundry basket (one of the sturdiest she's ever had) - any time one is opportunistally left on the lawn, guess who jumps in.

It is WAY too small now, but I guess this box is a source of security and comfort to him.  Something he knows well, is used to - and even though the fit is awkward, he'd rather squeeze in his old box than find a new, larger one that fits him now.

Which leaves just one thought - what's stopping you from getting out of your box?

3 comments:

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to comment. All comments are approved pre-publish and all spam will be reported.