Sunday 29 May 2011

Should I do it?

My Princess Adelaide becomes "miss two" on Friday.



This week, we have playcentre on Wed, a mum's coffee group on Friday and her birthday party on Saturday.

Reckon I should make 3 cakes??

I thought about this:



But decided on something that's a little more favourite to her - tigger.  That one will be for her party.


I could cheat and make a packet cake and coat it with lollies for Wednesday, make something a little more elaborate for Friday (seeing as it's with half of my good friends -hehe) and stick with Mr Tigger for Sat.


Thoughts.....?

3 comments:

  1. CUPCAKES!! Cupcakes are the bomb! Esp if there's little people you could even do MINI cupcakes! (you are welcome to borrow my tin if you don't have one). It's cake .. but SO much easier! (plus if the kid spits on their one blowing out the candle it doesn't matter!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you do don't over-work yourself!! I will be making my boys cake on Thurs night and touching it up on Friday arvo too!

    Cupcakes are a great idea... but seriously, there's always a tonne of yum food on Fridays anyway! xoxo

    p.s have missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm cupcakes are good and easy :) but definitely do at least one cake!! love your idea of tigger xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to comment. All comments are approved pre-publish and all spam will be reported.