Monday 28 January 2013

Fit and food low down - check in

I have lost 6kg! Oh my! I am surprised.

This week another 1.4kg bit the dust..... dun dun dun.... another one bites the dust (hehe)

I went for 2 good walks and tried to up my exercise in general. I've had several appointments in the mornings which have interfered with my goal of walking every week day.

I still want to get to that goal.

I am stoked to see the scales going down as I started to wonder why it seemed progress has slowed. I added the extra exercise and it has helped.

I even had a small helping of icecream one night and this didn't interfere. Several weeks in I always remember why I love eating so well, my body feels so alive. I feel thin on the inside (the outside still has to catch up) and just strong and healthy.

Anyway I still have 8kg to be at my first goal but I want to go about 3kg less than that. So 10-11kg to go!

Getting there! Hopefully a couple of months will see me much closer to my goal.

So there you have it. I could start my own 'arnaharrisbikinibodychallenge' hehehe snicker snicker.

Ps. I do NOT have a bikini body even in the slightest ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to comment. All comments are approved pre-publish and all spam will be reported.