Thursday 6 November 2014

What's New Around Here!?

Well, since I last wrote....

1) we sold and moved house.
We live in a home now that we had only dreamed of. Twice the size, beautiful, and better than we could have hoped for. Its a whole story in itself about how it came to be!

2) my miracle baby boy turned one, and then two!!
I was just cuddling him earlier today and remembering how much we are blessed to have him, hold him and love him.


3) Miss Adelaide is now 5 and at school!!

And loving life in her delightful and joyful way as always.


4) Mr A is 3 and loving kindy.

He is still full of fire and fun and testing the waters and boundaries of every and anything. He's amazing.


5) I started and finished my study in Beauty Therapy - one of my life long ambitions.

6) I started working part time

In admin. Its fun :)

7) we worked through all the crazy emotions and grief of the past few years and decided we would risk again.

Im now 14 weeks pregnant with number 4!!


 8) We overcame some serious health issues - refusing medication, by prayer, by nutrition, reducing stressors and using essential oils....

I havent been a hospital patient since March 2013. Thats a massive victory in my house!!!!

Anyway, more about some of the above another time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to comment. All comments are approved pre-publish and all spam will be reported.