Tuesday 20 December 2011

Product Review - Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light

So I get to try a few new great products....  on the condition I review them on my blog (sorry to my regular readers)

You may end up finding something that you'd like....

Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light

Firstly, I am a shampoo & conditioner snob.  I buy salon product, unless money is really tight.  I have ringlets and unruly frizz.  It's pretty hard to keep my hair in shape.

Anyway, I was happy to give this product a go.  The write up claimed that it is "targeted at women with fine hair who want hydration and that just washed feeling, without their hair feeling weighed down and looking flat or limp."  I don't really have fine hair, but the rest applies to me.

It apparently uses 'Clean Rinse Technology' which leaves no residue on your hair.

So, what did I think?


I was actually pleasantly surprised.  It does what is says - the shampoo lathers nicely (I didn't have to do it twice) and rinses out easily.  The conditioner glides on, and off - so my wet hair felt smooth and clean but not slimy like it still had conditioner on it.

I purposefully left no product in my hair, let it dry and went out that evening.  I got quite a lot of comments on how good my hair looked.

When my hair dried, it was ultra curly.  There was a lot of bounce and very little weight.  It wasn't hugely frizzy either which was quite nice - seeing as it was hot and raining - being perfect weather for 'boof head' me to turn up.

A few days later (I try not to wash my hair too often) and my hair actually still feels clean and looks quite good.  Impressive.  I like it better than the current salon shampoo I have (which is a new one I'm trying).

I also tried it on miss 2's hair - she has the tightest, thick little ringlets I've ever seen.  Being only 2 years old, it is still quite fine hair.  It looked beautiful and shiny and bouncy when I had washed it.  Usually I also use salon stuff in her hair because I sort of have to.

So, overall, although I don't necessarily think I am the type of person this product is targeted to - it does do what it claims.  I am fairly happy with the result, to the point where if I chose a shampoo at the supermarket, depending on price, this would be one of the first I chose.

It's a winner!  Go on, give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to comment. All comments are approved pre-publish and all spam will be reported.