Thursday 27 October 2011

Some loves....

Playmates, hopefully growing up to be besties....



My little beauty....


World cup fever... and aunties who spoil nephews with official regalia!
We WON!! YAY!



Gifts from the UK


My little tiger.... ;-)



This roof, built by an accountant turned handyman.... what a clever man I married!



This garden, built by him & I - to tidy a messy corner....
Plants gifted from my mumma!



My cat, enjoying her favourite spot...



And after weeks of intense hard work, these are up....


It's a bit of a shame to be moving after so much hard work, but on to bigger & better things!  We are moving in December/January to look after my in-laws place while they are away for most of 2012.

Looking forward to some dreams coming true.....

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much your little man has grown up!! He's so cute - I need a cuddle!!! Loving all the work you guys have put into your place. You will def. reap the rewards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Hubster! Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to comment. All comments are approved pre-publish and all spam will be reported.