Friday 18 March 2011

Let us rejoice..... and find some things to love...

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

I have 11 interior doors lying flat, coated in wet paint - and invading the ENTIRE of our downstairs - that is, our lounge, dining and kitchen.  You have to step over and around them with room only for one foot at a time.  It's such a shambles I won't take a picture!  My house REEKS like enamel paint and we have some potential buyers coming through on Sunday afternoon.  I am nearly half-way pregnant, and have woken several times in the night feeling "high".

My hubby has been out 3 nights this week, and at the moment is attending an amazing conference at our church.  Because of his musical ability, he is required for most of those sorts of things to play various instruments.  Which means, I am required for babysitting duties. Oh joy.

So a house-bound, only bedroom/bathroom bound mother is BORED! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to comment. All comments are approved pre-publish and all spam will be reported.