Saturday 27 April 2013

Confessions of a Sugar Addict and mini holiday

Day 11/42. Well, I feel tired. A bit overwhelmed.

The last couple of days I haven't been feeling too flash. Feel a bit better today though.

My in laws had the kids on Friday night and my hubby surprised me by taking me to Paihia for the night.

We stayed in a lovely place, ate at the restaurant and bubba joined us. He was good, despite it being way past his bedtime, and all the other patrons doted on him.

We met four other lots of people who had a direct correlation to very prem babies themselves...

in fact, one, Mr Woods, bought us a bottle of champagne and had it sent to our room! haha. it felt very American.

We were very well accomodated for, I dont think ive ever stayed in such a friendly, hospitable hotel.

I was true to my fast and remained sugar free for our stay. Not always easy!

I stumbled upon these tasty looking treats... discovering that they are actually soaps made by a woman with NINE kids- called the soap patisserie. This is her evening crafty hobby. pics below...

My prayer for today is that God would show Himself strong on my behalf, so I may be strengthened in this time and able to live in victory. And that He would enable me to learn keys so i can release victory to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to comment. All comments are approved pre-publish and all spam will be reported.