Sunday 5 May 2013

Confessions of a sugar addict - day 19

the greatest temptation by far so far, is the garlic bread baking in my oven as i write...

winter has arrived, chicken soup is cooking,and my family will enjoy butter smothered garlicy goodness on yummy buns. I, however, will not.

So far i am doing good. I havent had a major breakthru... yet. but i am living without sugar and mostly enjoying a sugar free life. My skin is way better, and i have lost about 3-4kg. pretty happy with that!

anyway, back to my soup!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome work!! Enjoy your soup, garlic bread is highly over rated anyway!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19 days without sugar is pure insanity!

    P.S. Hi Arna! I'm not sure if you remember me, but I used to bother you during maths at WGHS. I was just blog hopping my way around the internet and imagine my surprise when I found someone I knew! Hiiiii!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely remember you!!! hehe. fun fun! enjoy yr read ;)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to comment. All comments are approved pre-publish and all spam will be reported.