Friday 19 April 2013

Confessions of a sugar addict - day 3/42

Onto day three....

Feel: tired, a bit low energy, know my body is changing its sugar for energy conversion to a fat for energy one.

Temptation: everything sugary is calling my name today. Biscuits, muesli bars, icecream. I'm looking away and pressing through by keeping true to myself.

The other night, I dreamt of all kinds of sugary treats- like I was eating them. I kept waking up full of guilt and wondering if i had actually cheated or if it was just a dream!

Prayer: oh God. Help. Give me grace to get through the days that are hard, like today. Help me overcome. May I end these 42 days with a renewed mind when it comes to food and nutrition. Change the way I think!

Below- tandoori beef with coconut cream, my morning coffee with cinnamon and cocoa, and a pear and nutty snack :-)

39 days to go!

2 comments:

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to comment. All comments are approved pre-publish and all spam will be reported.