Wednesday 23 January 2013

Life's little indulgences

I did it. I went for my first decent walk in a LONG while yesterday...

In the heat of the sun, wondering if I'd get sunburnt, pushing my boys and thoroughly enjoying it.

I always get that exercise optimism, like 'oh I could set my alarm for 6am and go every morning before the kids wake up!!' but I'm sure the optimism would drown with the 6am alarm. Besides I am getting up in the night so I should cut myself some slack ;-)

I'm hoping to go most weekdays. We'll see whether that develops into a new habit.

Alas here are a few pics from my place...



Saturday night picnics and play at the park
 
 
a wee indulgence
 

vacuum cleaner fun.  It was funnier when Mr A was sucking his lips into the vacuum!
 

my cheeky faced little man
 

one word #lattesonthedeck and another #addictedtocoffee
 

I'd just finished my walk... this is my surprised face.  See the 'glow' hehehe
 

Spontaneous hand holds
 

Strong necks from a boy who has JUST about outgrown NB size!!
 
good fun!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. oh look at your little ones, they are all growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome .. and YES cut yourself some slack sheesh!! Getting up before the kids to go for a walk/run?! All fine and good if you're not getting up in the night to feed! (and even then in all seriousness I'm SO not going to do that (even though I don't get up anymore!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to comment. All comments are approved pre-publish and all spam will be reported.