Sunday 13 January 2013

An invitation to dine....

Welcome to my dining table, effectively what you're getting from this, my new blog, is an invitation to my table.

An invitation to a 'meal' with us as a family.  Our meal times are usually chaotic, noisy, messy, yet exciting.  Usually someone is crying, someone is refusing to eat, someone is wanting to sit on an adults knee, the baby wants breast-feeding all the while Mr and Mrs are trying to eat, feed the three hungry mites, and have a conversation.... 

So I can't promise a beautiful, smooth sailing, non-dramatic dinner party.  I'd prefer to say we put the party in the dinner.  Feel free to sit, relax, and enjoy your meal though - this is just a day in our life with three small people.

I write as honestly about the way I do and see life, it is as if you were sitting at my table, dining with me.  Alas, even if its chaos, you will get served a good meal... I love cooking.

Bon appetit

Welcome to my place!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! :-) Sounds a lot like our house hehe I'll fit right in ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Arna-Lise! Sounds like our house too (minus the breast feeding these days!).
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to comment. All comments are approved pre-publish and all spam will be reported.