Friday 26 November 2010

what a week!

some highlights from my week....

[caption id="attachment_162" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="I dyed my hair...dark..."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_163" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="I tanned my skin.... fake (better than sun I say!)"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_164" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Home-made seafood sauce...."][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_166" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="miss 1 & I baked.... I didn't taste!!"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_167" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="fresh radishes, straight from our vege patch"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_168" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Yes, we grew these babies too!"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_165" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="and my cheeky, favourite side-kick... ain't she a beauty"][/caption]

Things to look forward to:

  • Saturday's wedding!

  • Outfit for Saturdays wedding!! YES I am excited about it!

  • Saturday's romantic childless evening in a sky high fancy hotel

  • Awesome church on Sunday!


 

What are you looking forward to?

Ps. Greymouth, I'm still sending my love. xo

1 comment:

  1. Love your list! I too have been into my fake tan! Your hair looks great - see you (and your new hair) on Sat!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to comment. All comments are approved pre-publish and all spam will be reported.