Wednesday 10 November 2010

Day 9/30

So, for the official update - today is day 9 of my 30 day challenge.  I feel fantastic!

[caption id="attachment_121" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="I'm surprising myself! haha"][/caption]

I have taken to a small notebook, left on my kitchen bench - for anyone to peruse at any given time (especially the hubby).  I write down each food item that passes my lips through the day.

Want to know what - IT WORKS!!!!

I don't even think about eating one biscuit (let alone 5) - because I know I will have to write it down - and then anyone in my house, or visitors, could read it at any given time.  Aha!!  I think I have found a way to make the goal easier to achieve.

I have rowed 4 times - I'm rowing around 35 minutes straight now.  I cycled 10km the other night - WAS AWESOME! 

I do a weekly weigh, and measure the basic points, bust, waist, tummy, hips, butt, thighs & arms.  Everything is smaller.  It is amazing that my arms are - because they've been the thing I struggle to shift fat from - so to be different in a week is awesome!

I have lost weight, fairly quickly - but I know that a decent amount of it was fluid.  So, have 21 days to go, and around 4kg. hmmmmm.

I've also decided I will join my lovely friend Jacksta-B in training for the tri-woman coming up in Auckland in April.... check her out here http://jacksta-b.blogspot.com/2010/10/ive-gone-and-done-it-now.html.

That is, provided I am not expecting no. 2 by then.  Yes, that time has come.

Perhaps I'm turning into one of these people my father nicknamed "psychologically disturbed" - when we watched them as a kid sweating it out in the hot summer sun for miles and miles. ;-)

Might try a run one of these days....

2 comments:

  1. whoop whoop! I think I might need a food diary...I am a 5 biscuit eater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to do this notebook thing to! Well done sounds like you are doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to comment. All comments are approved pre-publish and all spam will be reported.