Sunday 10 February 2013

I'm a Finalist....

So I entered a competition.

I didn't think much of my chances, so I popped a little story about me and my last couple of years of heaven on earth (not). Then I thought nothing of it.

Out of all the entrants, they narrowed it to six very deserving mummas. (All mummas are deserving). I am one of them.

I had to do a panel interview and get asked LOTS of questions bout weaknesses and dreams and goals and how my friends would describe me and the support networks around me etc.

This competetion is like a dream come true. A second chance after making a huge mistake.

Its a 'mummy to yummy' package worth thousands of dollars for a six month total transformation.

My vision of the result would be a fit, lean, toned, happy and healthy woman with a new outlook on diet and exercise and how vital it is to wellness and life. I already know a bit, but I'm keen for more.

It includes personal training, life coaching, nurtition consultations, massage and other things, and is finished off with a full makeover, clothing, a photoshoot and article for a magazine.

I find out on the weekend coming.

I'm trying to not get too excited so I won't get disappointed if I'm not successful.

This would just be the icing on the cake to years of effort after getting up to almost 100kg a few years back. I'm hopeful it would right the mistakes in my body that I haven't yet corrected.

It will be hard work, an emotional journey as much as physical and spiritual- and I will have to rely on people for help with my poppets, but I am so keen.

Here's hoping!! If I win, I promise to blog about it, although there will be other things I have to do (like weekly video updates etc).

Good times. (What have I got myself in for!!!?)

5 comments:

  1. Agghhhh I am excited too .. hanging out to hear the results :-) (maybe I'll even send up some prayers .. I'm sure that's against the rules hehe)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I feel like that too, except I've had heaps of people say they will pray I win! I always feel like I'm cheating. I know the winner will be an exceptional and deserving lady whoever it is!

      Delete
  2. Wow how cool! Really hope you win!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to comment. All comments are approved pre-publish and all spam will be reported.